Spiral Bevel Gearboxes - Steel
Spiral Bevel Gearbox Type BG
BG12 BG19 BG24 BG32 BG38 BG42 BG55 BG75
These spiral bevel industraial gearboxes incorporate the most modern advances in bevel gearbox design and construction. Offering an extensive range of ratios together with an excellent power to size relationship as well as low noise levels even at high speed operation.
- Modern cuboid design with all external faces machined with threaded fixing positions.
- Housing is cast iron
- Alloy steel spiral bevel gears are cut on the Gleason system, case hardened, tempered and lapped to the exact mounting position.
- All shafts are hardened and tempered steel with all surfaces ground and supplied with a threaded end and keyway.
- Ratios 1:1 to 5:1 Reduction
- Single, Double & Multi Shafts
- Speed Increaser Type Available
- Reversing Lever Type Available
Please download the "How to Select..." PDF to see the full range and to help you make the right selection for your application.
This PDF also contains Installation & Maintenance information. Then download the specification data PDF data sheets for the type that best suits.
The additional PDF downloads contain specific dimensional data for each type.
Need a quote, more information, or still can't find what you're looking for? Then please Contact Us