Spiral Bevel Gearboxes - Alloy
DZ and ZP right-angle drives are designed for industrial applications where rotary power must be transferred between two shafts at right-angles to each other. Dz and ZP series units are available in 9 different sizes with 1 or 2 outputs with: 1:1 and 1:2 and 1:3 trasmission ratios.
Besides the standard series a special range of angle bevel gears manufactured to customer ’s specifications are available.
- Housing - Single Piece Aluminum Alloy Casting
- Gears - Spiral Bevel Gears are Nickel Chrome cut on Gleason Hobbing machines to ensure maximum load capacity. Alloy Steel hardened and tempered teeth.
- Shafts - Manufactured in steel with 80 Kg/mm2 surface treatment for corrosion protection
- Bearings - Large bearings with oil seals fitted
- Lubrication - Gearboxes delivered with oil ready for installation
Units are manufactured with backlash tolerances to ensure perfect gear engagement and quiet operation. Backlash tolerances can be reduced to a minimum of 5’ if specifically requested; ask for details of special prices and delivery conditions on these orders.
For full details on how to select the right DZ or ZP Spiral Bevel gearbox please download the "How to Select" PDF
For full dimensional specifications please download the other PDF's
Need a quote, more information, or still can't find what you're looking for? Then please Contact Us