HepcoMotion’s Belt Driven Track Systems are a complete package incorporating drive pulleys and belts together with all the ancillary mechanical parts needed to make a system. Carriages are generally fitted to the drive belt with an ingenious trip latch mechanism that disengages and prevents damage in the event of system overload. A geared motor or index unit can be simply fixed to the drive pulley. The belt driven track system is available with two sizes of slide section (25mm and 44mm).
- Tracks can incorporate multi carriages that can be locked at workstations for accurate assembly or positioning operations.
- Easily incorporated into a multi function machine as a transfer or positioning system.
- Track slides and end segments are fitted to bespoke aluminium sections, the whole assembly can be mounted to your own installation.
- Timing belt drive for quieter operation than chain drives.
- Option of buying individual DTS components for designing into your own arrangement.
For full specifications please download PDF
Need a quote, more information, or still can't find what you're looking for? Then please Contact Us