Hepco’s DLS Belt Driven Linear Actuator will save you hours in design and specifying time. The system comprises of a belt-driven linear actuator, AC motor/ inverter package and a range of compact planetary gearboxes for use with servomotors. Options include a cantilever axis with lightweight beam, plus couplings and connecting shafts for actuators used in parallel.
- Actuators in any length to 8m as standard, and even longer on application.
- Hardened and precision ground linear slide.
- Double row cap sealed bearings for long system life and low maintenance.
- Polyurethane steel-reinforced belt for minimum stretch and high speed capability.
- Quiet, trouble free operation from proven V Guide bearing technology.
- T-nut slots on beam and end boxes allow simple attachment of clamps and switches.
- Removable carriage for secondary machining.
- AC Motor and controller for simple positioning to suit most applications.
- Planetary gearbox directly coupled for compact assembly.
For full specifications please download PDF
Need a quote, more information, or still can't find what you're looking for? Then please Contact Us