WE HAVE INDUSTRIAL CHAIN
Industrial Chains & Sprockets
Due to popular demand T.E.A. Machine Components are adding Chains & Sprockets to our range of industrial components.
• Standard Roller Chain
• Heavy Series Roller Chain
• Multiple-Strand Roller Chain
• Double Pitch Roller Chain
• Self-Lubricated Roller Chain
• Pre-Lubricated Roller Chain
Chain Drive Advantages
• Chain drives, unlike belt drives, do not slip or creep.
• There is no power loss due to slippage; therefore, chain drives are more efficient than belt drives.
• Chain drives are more compact than belt drives. A chain drive, for a given capacity, is narrower than a belt, and the sprockets are smaller in diameter than the belt sheaves.
• Chain drives are more practical for slow speed drives.
• Chains can operate effectively at high temperatures.
• Chains are usually easier to install than belts on power transmission drives.
• Chains do not deteriorate due to oil, grease, sunlight, or age.
• Chains withstand chemicals and abrasive conditions.
• Chains can operate in wet conditions.
• Chains are effective when several shafts are to be driven from a single shaft, as positive timing between the driven shafts is usually required.
• Chain stretch due to normal wear is a slow process.
• Chains require less take-up adjustment than belts.
• Chains can be used with varying shaft center distances, whereas gears usually cannot.
• Chain drives are simpler and less costly than gear drives.
• Chains can be used on reversing drives.
If you have a need for chain & sprockets please call
804-342-0004 or email us email@example.com and we'd be happy to send you data sheets, and a quote meets your needs.