BG Series: Spiral Bevel Gear Boxes
These spiral bevel industrial gearboxes incorporate the most modern advances in bevel gearbox design and construction. Offering an extensive range of ratios, together with an excellent power to size relationship as well as low noise levels even at high speed operation.
- Modern cuboid design with all external faces machined with threaded fixing positions.
- Housing is cast iron
- Alloy steel spiral bevel gears are cut on the Gleason system, case hardened, tempered and lapped to the exact mounting position.
- All shafts are hardened and tempered steel with all surfaces ground and supplied with a threaded end and keyway.
- Ratios 1:1 to 5:1 Reduction
- Single, Double & Multi Shafts
- Speed Increaser Type Available
- Reversing Lever Type Available
Click on the link below for more information, and data sheets.